Get InvolvedAt LifeHouse
We desireto mobilize the local church in supporting life through practical financial and volunteer opportunities.
There are many ways you can get involved in what God is doing at LifeHouse! Your generous gifts of time, prayer, and funds are greatly appreciated and make an incredible impact on our city's most vulnerable.
Any donations purchased will be delivered directly to LifeHouse for immediate use. For donation receipts, please contact Hayley Kosel.
For Our Moms
- Maternity or fitness clothing and shoes
- Bras, underwear, and socks (new only)
- Hygiene and beauty products (new only)
- Bibles (new only)
- Journals (new only)
- Reusable water bottles (new only)
For Our Babies
- Clothes (Newborn – Size 4T)
- Diapers (Newborn – Size 7)
- Baby blankets (flannel receiving and swaddles)
- Formula and feeding products
- General care items
- Toys and books
- Pack N Plays
- Car Seats (new only)
For Our Homes
- Bath towels, hand towels, or wash cloths (white)
- Twin size sheets, pillows, and pillowcases (white)
- Fleece throw blankets
- Cleaning supplies (natural products preferred)
- Paper towels
- Toilet paper
- Sam’s Club
- Movies & Entertainment
*New or gently used furniture will be accepted on a case-by-case basis. Donor must be able to deliver furniture to a former resident in need.
Donation drop offs must be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance and can be received at our South Campus (located near the Hobby Airport) Monday through Saturday. All items can be new or gently used unless otherwise noted.
To schedule your drop off, email Hayley at Hayley.firstname.lastname@example.org.
LifeHouse is my source of help. LifeHouse has always been there for me when I am in need, and they have given my family so much. I am so grateful to the volunteers and organization leaders. They are so welcoming and friendly, and I know I have a strong platform of Christian people who want to help me succeed.